|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Our CBD based client has a unique and exciting opportunity for a Communications professional to join heir busy team in ensuring timely and accurate customer information in relayed to the public. This position requires problem solving, strong organisational skills and a very keen eye for detail. This role is initially 3 - 4 months, but there is a potential opportunity for a permanent position.
This Events Officer position, is an integral part of the team and involved ensuring clear and professional passenger information and communications are delivered to passengers during late planned and planned disruptions to the service. The will see you liaise with various stakeholders including the general public and department heads. This role is Monday - Friday but due to the nature of the business there may be the requirement to work on weekends occasionally when supporting key events or disruptions.
Key responsibilities include;
- Write and prepare accurate and professional passenger information during planned disruptions or special events
- Forecast and deliver passenger experience plans in line with allocated budgets
- Plan and produce information bulletins, maps, signage and other design pieces.
- Create content for the company website and social media platforms
- Assist with and contribute to the preparation and distribution of real time customer information to enhance the customer experience
- Work to strict deadlines to communicate changes and disruptions to services
Key Skills and Requirements;
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or similar would be advantageous
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Hard-working, energetic and uses their initiative
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and putting together strategic communications plans
- Strong Customer Service background
- Proficient use of the MS Office suite and In-design
In return this organisation will offer you a professional and creative working environment to further grow your skill-set, as well as working within their envious company culture. You will also receive free transportation. Interviews will be commencing asap. If you believe that you are the right person for the role, please apply today. Please email your cv to email@example.com