|Salary:||$35-45 per hour|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Insolvency Intermediate & Senior (Contract)
- Lively social culture – office beers 4pm on Friday
- High profile administrations & complex liquidations
- Well established & reputable firm
Charterhouse are Partnering with well-known insolvency & business recovery practice who offer specialised insolvency and turnaround management services across Australia. They’ve been established for over 30 years and have built their business on empathy & integrity, qualities that have led them to being one of the most recognised national insolvency experts in Australia.
There are 2 vacancies at the intermediate & senior level, the role will initially be a contract with the potential to extend or go permanent at the end of the contract. This position will involve contributing to a range of personal & corporate insolvency engagements. Such as;
- Creditors’ voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Administrations
- Court Liquidations
- Part X Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Informal workouts and turnaround strategies
You will be designing innovative and commercial solutions and working in conjunction with a variety of external stakeholders.
- Degree in Accounting/Commerce/Law or other related degree
- 2 or more years’ experience within Insolvency
- Commenced or desire to commence CA/CPA studies
- Additional study would be highly regarded such as ARITA
- Terrific communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail or hear more about other opportunities available to you then please email or call 0296415107.