|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- $120-130k package
- Global Consulting Firm
- High profile turnaround works and administrations & liquidations
About the Company
Manager role based in the CBD with a global consulting firm to find them their next Insolvency/Recovery Manager who can advance their career and become a director within the firm.
You will be working across divisions and working on a mixture of formal and informal insolvency appointments as well as working on some turnaround and restructuring work.
The past 12 months has seen a steady increase in workflow which has create the need for this new position. In a market where others are staying still, this firm are moving forward and offer an excellent platform to progress and advance your career.
This firm are well known for championing their people and investing in training and development, so if you are looking to either complete or commence study in your CA or ARITA, then this is on offer.
The office is hard working but fun; they have numerous sports teams and social event littered throughout the year and believe that happy staff are productive staff.
They’ve recently moved into brand new offices and offer a state-of-the-art working environment.
About the Role
You will be working across a broad range of insolvency matters which will include, but not be limited to:
- Deed of Company Arrangement
- Restructuring and workouts
- Report writing
- Training and mentoring of juniors and graduates
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA/ARITA qualified or part qualified
- 6+ years’ experience within corporate insolvency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sound knowledge of insolvency legislation and case law
Culture & Benefits
- Flexible working options
- Open-plan office
- Packed social calendar, including Summer, Winter & EOFY parties
- Corporate Health Insurance and Gym rates
- Free Skin Checks
- Family Days
- Sports teams
- 25 days holiday