|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Business Services Intermediate
- AFR Top 100 firm
- EX Big 4 mentor
- $65-75k package
About the firm
Charterhouse are partnering with an AFR TOP 100 multidisciplinary firm based in the CBD. They are a national business offering their staff an attractive training programme and flexible work-life balance. They have a collaborative and experienced team who regularly meet for morning huddles and help each other out.
Benefit from an in depth and personal development program to get the most out of your career and progress quickly. Partners & Managers provide a lot of hands-on training, workshops and one to one guidance to support your professional growth.
In your role
You will work closely with Managers and Partners to service a portfolio of clients some with turnovers greater than $300m including international clients and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts and individuals.
- Assisting with solving taxation issues including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings with the Manager or Partner
- Assist with client queries directly.
To be considered for the role you will have;
- At least 2.5 years’ experience working within a public practice firm in Australia.
- Commenced CA/CPA studies
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Comprehensive L&D program with online dashboard access
- Direct client contact
- Post job reviews and regular catch ups
- Flexible working environment
- Interactive & collaborative team
How to Apply
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Sam Fisher on 0296415107