|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Do you want to work for a leading firm without the commute to the CBD? Does working in the Campbelltown area for a Top 30 firm sound like the perfect role?
Charterhouse are partnering with a one of the country’s leading firms who have been recording excellent year on year growth. Due to this we are seeking an excellent Intermediate Accountant to join their high performing team in Campbelltown. Their fee base has significantly grown over the past 3 years and they are looking to double the size of the firm in the next 3 years. Partners in the firm are very hands on and operate an open-door policy for all staff.
They have a fun and vibrant culture while also offering a high-quality service to all their clients. This firm has become a bit of a go-to for ex Big firm staff who are looking for a better work/life balance while still being able to work with some of the best people in the industry.
You will be working closely with senior staff on clients up to $50m in turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements; special and general purpose, corporate tax returns, trusts and partnerships
- Exposure of a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Liaising with the ATO
- Preparing and lodging BAS and IAS
- Mentoring and on the job training of graduate accountants
- 1-3 years’ experience of working in Business Services or Tax
- Commenced CA study
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to deliver for your clients
- 25 Days holiday
- Internal and External Training
- EOFY and Christmas Parties
- Charity Days
- L&D Program
- Paid professional memberships
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert