|Posted:||27 days ago|
AFR Top 30 Accounting Firm based in the City are seeking an Intermediate Accountant to join their growing team. From day one, be hands on with a delegated client base covering a range of industries including Entertainment, Medical, Hospitality & Property. Providing a supportive and rewarding culture, the firm will provide on-going training and development opportunities as well as access to challenging advisory work.
- Flexible & Supportive Workplace Culture
- Study fees paid upfront
- Social Committee - Weekly Friday drinks & monthly team bonding activities including cooking masterclass, bowling etc.
- 25 days holiday
- Financial support for further education
- CA Mentorship
- Preparing annual financial statements and tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnership, SMEs and HNVIs
- Preparation of BAS/IAS, FBT returns, Payroll Tax Reconciling accounts and maintaining clients asset registers and journals
- Assist in tax planning and various compliance
- Reporting into a Manager, this role will involve hands-on business services compliance in conjunction with other Accountants within the team.
- Liaising with the ATO, OSR and other regulatory bodies in relation to client's tax affairs.
- Assisting managers and partners to provide efficient, timely and quality service
- Previous experience in a Business Services Accounting role
- Enrolled or started CA Qualification
- Strong soft skills and technical knowledge of CGT and Div7a issues
- Great team player with a strong work ethic and easy going personality
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert!