|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Successful, nationally recognised mid-tier firm with 5 Partners and 60 staff are currently seeking to expand operations resulting in a search for an intermediate accountant to join their team. There are endless opportunities for career development and study support and staff are encouraged to pursue their passions and realise their goals. They have built a large portfolio of medium-sized clients with turnovers up to $100 million within the Professional Services, Medical & Entertainment industries.
- Learning and development programs
- Flexibility and paid study leave
- Financial support for further education
- Friendly and supportive work environment with casual Friday's and monthly social activities with the team
- Preparing annual financial statements and tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnership, SMEs and HNVIs
- Preparation of BAS/IAS, FBT returns, Payroll Tax Reconciling accounts and maintaining clients asset registers and journals
- Assist in tax planning and various compliance
- Reporting into a Manager, this role will involve hands-on business services compliance in conjunction with other Accountants within the team.
- Liaising with the ATO, OSR and other regulatory bodies in relation to client's tax affairs.
- Assisting managers and partners to provide efficient, timely and quality service
The successful candidate will be:
- Studying towards CA/CPA
- 2-3 years business services experience
- An enthusiastic and positive minded individual
- Ambition to build a career with a well-established firm and take on greater responsibility
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.