|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Family friendly culture Huge focus on work life balance - opportunity for flexible working arrangements
- Work closer to home - parking available on site
- Competitive salary
- Clear progression path
A boutique, friendly firm located in on the Northern Beaches. The firm offer an array of services, being the one stop shop for small- medium sized businesses and HNWI.
You will be part of a diverse team who have a family feel culture. Gain the benefits of working closer to home and working in a relaxed environment where you can work flexible hours.
To be successful you will:
- Completed a CPA or CA qualification or working towards completion
- Minimum 3 years Australian taxation experience within a public practice
- Excellent communication skills.
- Xero, MYOB and Quickbooks experience preferred
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
General Duties and Tasks:
Your role as Business Services Intermediate will include:
- Preparation, review and analysis of financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, sole traders and superannuation funds.
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly and quarterly BAS, IAS and annual FBT returns with the ATO.
- Preparation of tax compliance for various entity structures within diverse industries.
- Provide ongoing advice to clients on tax planning, business specific and general matters.
- Liaise with the ATO and external stakeholders on various compliance matters.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Assist with business and process improvement.
- Maintain accurate records for audit purposes.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.