|Posted:||28 days ago|
- Family feel culture
- Flexible hours
- Close to home
- Competitive salary
- Open door policy
- Parking on site
Charterhouse are partnering with a successful, dynamic accounting firm located in Penrith. Their fee base has significantly grown over the past 2 years and they are looking to double the size of the firm in the next 2 years. Partners in the firm are very hands on and operate an open-door policy for all staff. You will be part of a diverse team who have a family feel culture. Gain the benefits of working closer to home and working in a relaxed environment where you can work flexible hours. They appreciate that people have family and other commitments outside of work and adapt to this as much as possible to promote a flexible working environment to suit all employee needs. Whether you're a working parent, early riser or actually just enjoy that extra hour sleep on a morning, part-time working and flexible start times is an option for you.
You will be working closely with senior staff on clients up to $100m in turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of financial statements; special and general purpose, corporate tax returns, trusts and partnerships
- Exposure of a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Liaising with the ATO
- Preparing and lodging BAS and IAS
- Mentoring and on the job training of graduate accountants
- 1-2 years’ experience of working in Business Services or Tax
- Commenced CA/CPA study
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to deliver for your clients
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or email@example.com for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.