|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
This is an opportunity for an experienced Intermediate Accountant to join a fast growing accounting firm located in Dubbo. Work in a team of passionate accountants who focus on added value work such as tax planning and advisory work for their clients with a constant focus on helping them grow their profits and success. Ongoing training and mentoring is provided to employees to ensure success and to promote professional development and growth within the firm with great career progression opportunities for the right candidate. They promote a health work/life balance and offer flexible working where possible. Regular internal and external training is on offer, as is any further professional qualifications that you wish to undertake.
This role will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to gain a great level of client contact and step away from a traditional compliance focuses accounting role. You will be working directly with one of the managers who will offer you a lot of support and exposure to a wide variety of work.
- Preparing annual financial statements and tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnership, SMEs and HNVIs
- Preparation of BAS/IAS, FBT returns, Payroll Tax
- Reconciling accounts and maintaining clients asset registers and journals
- Assist in tax planning and various compliance
- Liaising with the ATO, OSR and other regulatory bodies in relation to client's tax affairs.
- Assisting managers and partners to provide efficient, timely and quality service
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will be:
- Studying towards CA/CPA
- 2-3 years Business Services experience
- An enthusiastic and positive minded individual
- Ambition to build a career with a well-established firm and take on greater responsibility
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Learning and development programs
- Flexibility and paid study leave
- Financial support for further education
- Friendly and supportive work environment with casual Friday's and monthly social activities with the team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.