|Posted:||9 months ago|
Are you an intermediate accountant who not only wants to drive their career but also receive monthly head and shoulder massages? Look no further!
Charterhouse are partnering with a leading Australian wealth advisory group who are situated perfectly in the heart of the CBD. Due to a recent restructure, we are seeking an experienced intermediate accountant who is eager to make the next move forward in their career. If you are looking to progress to a senior accountant in the next 6-12 months then this is the role for you! They have a fun, vibrant and sociable culture and are looking for someone who is going to add to the close-knit team they already have in place.
- Well-being - They are a firm that understand the pressures of modern-day life and have revamped their EVP extending this for both employees and families.
- Education – This is something that is very important to them and they will always support employees goals. They have recently introduced a mentorship plan for all employees.
- Flexible working environment – they want to make work as easy as possible for people and for it to ‘fit in and not take over your life’ . They discourage long working hours and have working from home options
- Communication – they send out a poll to staff to find out their thoughts and implement any new ideas going forward to improve the business. YOU really do count.
- Social – Social committee who organise weekly, monthly & quarterly staff functions - Wednesday pub lunches, group classes (company expense) EOFY, Melbourne Cup & Christmas function
- At least 3 years experience within public practice;
- CA qualified or currently undertaking the course and is close to finishing;
- Experienced in directly communicating with clients (and is confident doing so) i.e. current role is client facing;
- Ambitious and career driven. We’re looking for a candidate that wants to progress into a leadership role as we grow;
- Confident in your own ability;
- Experience with Business Advisory
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or email@example.com for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.