|Posted:||11 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a 3 partner leading accounting firm in Hurstville who have been recording excellent year on year growth. Due to this we are seeking an excellent Intermediate Accountant to join their high performing team. Their fee base has significantly grown over the past 2 years and they are looking to double the size of the firm in the next 2 years. Partners in the firm are very hands on and operate an open-door policy for all staff. Ongoing training and mentoring is provided to employees to ensure success and to promote professional development and growth within the firm with great career progression opportunities for the right candidate. They promote a health work/life balance and offer flexible working where possible. Regular internal and external training is on offer, as is any further professional qualifications that you wish to undertake.
- Learning and development programs
- Flexibility and paid study leave
- Financial support for further education
- Friendly and supportive work environment with casual Friday's and monthly social activities with the team
- Preparing annual financial statements and tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnership, SMEs and HNVIs
- Preparation of BAS/IAS, FBT returns, Payroll Tax
- Reconciling accounts and maintaining clients asset registers and journals
- Assist in tax planning and various compliance
- Reporting into a Manager, this role will involve hands-on business services compliance in conjunction with other accountants within the team
- Liaising with the ATO, OSR and other regulatory bodies in relation to client's tax affair
- Assisting managers and partners to provide efficient, timely and quality service Skills
The successful candidate will be:
- Studying towards CA/CPA
- 2-3 years business services experience
- An enthusiastic and positive minded individual
- Ambition to build a career with a well-established firm and take on greater responsibility
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
This role is perfect for an Intermediate Accountant looking to work in a business that allows staff to take on responsibility, get in front of your clients and provide a personal touch. The opportunity is endless here, and the Partners invest a great deal of time and money to ensure staff are reaching their potential.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or email@example.com for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.