|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- $60-70k package
- Great work/life balance in a recession proof industry
- High level training and development
About the Company
Charterhouse are partnering with a boutique accounting firm in Surry Hills who have been recording excellent year on year growth. Due to this we are seeking an excellent Intermediate Accountant to join their high performing team. Their client base has been steadily growing over the past few years and they need an additional head to cope with the demand.
They have a fun and vibrant culture whilst also offering a high-quality service. This firm is a go-to firm for medical professionals and due to the quality of work they provide, they win a huge amount of referral work.
The firm is in the heart of Surry Hills and close to cafes, bars, restaurants, and Central Station
They have a fun, young and sociable culture and are looking for someone who is going to add to the close-knit team they already have in place.
Full CA or CPA training will be provided for the successful applicant.
About the Role
You will be working closely with senior staff on specialist clients.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of financial statements
- Exposure of a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT and FBT
- Liaising with the ATO
- Preparing and lodging BAS and IAS
- Mentoring and on the job training of graduate accountants
- 2+ years’ experience of working in Business Services or Tax
- Commenced CA or CPA study
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to deliver for your clients
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert