|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Business Services Intermediate
- Campbelltown Location – Parking on site
- Fun, challenging & social work environment
- $65-70k Package
Opportunity to join one of the largest, multiple partner accounting firms in Campbelltown. They are a one stop shop providing accounting, taxation, audit, SMSF and business advisory services to their unique client base. They are a well recognised professional services firm and you will be supported throughout your career there from the very beginning. You will be an all rounded accountant and a trusted advisor to your client base.
You will be working directly with Senior Managers and 3 Partners to provide a wide range of accounting services to your clients.
- Preparation of management reports, financial statements, FBT returns, tax returns and BAS’s for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSF’s
- Assist in tax planning and various compliance Liaison with various statutory authorities on behalf of clients including the ATO and the ASIC
- Preparation of correspondence with clients
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff members
- Developing and building strong relationships with clients, identifying opportunities for business development. About You 2 years experience in Business Services in Chartered firm in Australia Currently studying/about to commence CA/CPA Program Degree Qualified
Culture & Benefits
A collaborative, supportive culture that emphasises career growth & professional development. They offer all employees exclusive training and support to develop their knowledge and skills.
- Social firm with a number of internal and external events throughout the year
- Exclusive training programme
- Work closer to home - parking available on site
- CA/CPA and additional study support
- Work closely with all partners & senior staff
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion