|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Business Services Intermediate Accountant
- Northern Beaches Firm
- Learn from dynamic and engaging Partners
- Encouraged work life balance/ workplace flexibility
Successful, established Chartered practice located on the Northern Beaches are currently seeking to expand operations resulting in a search for the best in the market to join their team. Based in their head office is just one of the ways they are working to get the balance right - more time for family, play and all those other things which are important in our lives. Perfectly located just 5 minutes from the beach, you can enjoy spending your lunch breaks and early finishes away from the office. The firm have a close knit-team and enjoy the benefits of being based in the Northern Beaches and not in the City. They promote a health work/life balance and offer flexible working where possible. Regular internal and external training is on offer, as is any further professional qualifications that you wish to undertake.
This firm isn't just about technical client scenarios; it's about having astute professionals that can solve problems and find solutions to assist the clients with their needs. This firm provides effective tax advice, business services and value-add work to their clients.
Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of month end reports.
- Assisting with preparation of financial reports and tax returns for a range of entities including individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and super funds.
- Preparation of activity statements (BAS/IAS) & bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining strong relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Management of ATO lodgement and other client tax payment due dates including liaison with ATO.
- 12-18 months experience in Chartered accounting firm
- Looking to enrol in CA/CPA
- Degree Qualified
- Experience with Excel, MYOB & Xero
Culture & Benefits
Now offering suitable candidates the chance to advance their career both technically and personally, by providing continual training, reward, recognition and development as required. The firm is close-knit and has a flat structure, therefore the successful candidate will work closely with their Partner and manage a client base directly.
- Friendly and supportive work environment with casual Friday's and monthly social activities with the team
- Learning and development programs
- Financial support for further education
- Flexibility and paid study leave
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion