|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to 70k package|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Leading boutique accounting firm in Norwest
- Dynamic and social environment with fantastic culture
- Endorses flexible working arrangements
Charterhouse is partnering with a boutique accounting firm based in Norwest to secure them a superstar intermediate accountant to join their high-calibre team in business services.
The firm places great focus on delivering top-level advice and service to construction-based businesses all around Australia. They believe in going beyond just delivering simple tax solutions and instead provide a holistic service that shapes the strategic direction of their clients.
Located conveniently in Norwest, close to shops and cafes with lots of transport options!
About the role
- Prepare and review financial statements, tax returns and various taxation requirements for businesses from a wide variety of industries as well as high net worth individual and their family groups
- Liaise and correspond directly with clients, ATO and various third party
- Manage client relationships and attend meetings
- Identify and resolve complex accounting issues and contribute to tax planning strategies for clients
- Part/Fully CA qualified
- Relevant university degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a chartered firm
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential and a proven ability to maintain strong client relationships
- Ambitious and eager to continuously grow and improve
- Joining a well-developed boutique firm that promotes inclusive culture
- Supportive of learning and development programs with benefits to support every step of your professional development
- Greatly endorses flexible working conditions
- Monthly drinks and various active social clubs
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Sherey@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert