|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a 5-partner firm in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney who have been recording excellent year on year growth. Due to this we are seeking an excellent Intermediate Accountant to join their high performing team. Their client base has been steadily growing over the past few years and they need an additional head to cope with the demand.
With over 70 people working for them nationally, this firm are considered the market leader when it comes to accounting and financial advice for professionals in the medical industry.
Fast growing, they are expanding their Sydney CBD operations and provide close client contact and quick career progression.
They have a fun and vibrant culture while also offering a high-quality service to all their clients. This firm is a go-to firm for medical professionals and due to the quality of work they provide, they win a huge amount of referral work.
The firm is close to the Edgecliff station shopping centre, food court and coffee shops which make it perfectly situated. They have a fun, young and sociable culture and are looking for someone who is going to add to the close-knit team they already have in place.
Full CA or CPA training will be provided for the successful applicant.
You will be working closely with senior staff on specialist clients.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of financial statements
- Exposure of a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT and FBT
- Liaising with the ATO Preparing and lodging BAS and IAS
- Mentoring and on the job training of graduate accountants
- 1-2 years’ experience of working in Business Services or Tax
- Commenced CA or CPA study
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to deliver for your clients
Well known for having a ‘team first’ attitude to working, I am looking for someone who is looking to contribute to a high-energy and vibrant office.
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- Promotion on results, not time at your desk
- Xmas and EOFY Parties and a social calendar of events
- Work from home
- Paid CA or CPA membership
- Discounted tax returns for employees and family
- A Access to an in-depth L&D program
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion