|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Group Tax Returns and Financial Statements Preparation
- Up to $75k package
- Close knit team and fast career progression
- Working from home options and flexi-hours
About the role
Are you an ambitious Intermediate Accountant who wants to advance your career quickly? Do you also hate getting bogged down in red tape but enjoy delivering and advising for your clients?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the perfect job for you….
Charterhouse are partnering with a boutique accounting firm in Fortitude Valley to secure them an Intermediate Accountant.
It’s an exciting time to join this firm as they’re bringing on new clients, growing in headcount and looking for someone who wants to go on a growth journey with them.
You will be working directly with Senior Managers and the Partner to provide a wide range of accounting services to your clients. Over the first 6-12 months in the role you will start to own a client portfolio and be the face of the firm to those clients.
You will also be mentoring and reviewing the work of bookkeepers and take an active role in the onboarding of any new staff.
This role is perfect for someone who feels they are not progressing as fast as they would like, and for someone who wants to gain some hands-on supervisory experience in the short term.
- Group Tax Returns
- FBT & GST
- Financial Statements Preparation
- BAS and IAS
- Liaising with the ATO and other government agencies
- Training and mentoring of junior staff
Skills and experience
- CA or CPA studier
- 2+ years’ experience with an Australian accounting firm
- Use and knowledge of Xero would be handy but isn’t required
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert