|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Intermediate Accountant | External Audit
- Up to $65k package
- Fast career progression and global opportunities through the firm’s global network
- People first culture and a market leading L&D program
About the Company
A Top 20 Accounting firm in Brisbane’s CBD are looking for an Audit Intermediate with 2+ years’ experience to join their high performing and growing team. Even during the current economic climate, their services in the audit space have never been in more demand which is why this role has recently been created.
You will be working closely a Manager and Senior Accountant on Audit fieldwork, liaise directly with clients, and build long-term relationships with them. The aim is for you to become a trusted advisor to your clients so you can provide constructive feedback on your audit findings.
You will be given exceptional support and on-going training as well as every opportunity to advance your career in a short space of time. This firm offer a fantastic office culture, a great work-life balance and industry leading technology to make your job as easy as possible.
About the Role
- Work on audit engagements from planning to completion.
- Provide coaching and advice to less experienced team members.
- Maintain strong working relationships with your clients.
- Prepare audited financial statements and reports.
- Work across ASX listed clients, large private clients, and international clients across a range of industries.
Skills & Experience
- Currently studying CA or CPA
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience within an external audit role
- High level written and verbal communication.
Culture & Benefits
- A true market leader in what they do, which in turn provides excellent job security.
- Open-plan office
- Flexible work and working from home as standard.
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional annual leave.
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Great social scene: lawn bowls, Summer & Christmas Parties all arranged by an active social committee.
- Regular internal and external training
- Annual Summer and Christmas partiers to go alongside a packed social calendar.