|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Fed up of the rat-race in the CBD? Would you rather work closer to home and enjoy a cruisy commute to work while still working for a big firm?
Look no further…..
Charterhouse are partnering with a mid-tier firm to secure them an Intermediate Accountant for their Penrith office. The firm has around 20 close knit members of staff who pride themselves on not only the level of service they provide but the awesome working culture that they promote.
The firm are well known in the area for having some of the most talented accountants working for them which is reflected in the client base they work for, which is way higher profile than you would imagine.
You will be working closely with partners and managers to provide a range of tax compliance and financial statement preparation services while proactively being involved in mentoring grads as they come into the business.
The firm over full CA/CPA study support and run fortnightly external training for all their staff to ensure your technical skills are always up to date.
- Preparation of company, SMSF, trust, partnership and individual tax returns
- Financial Statements preparation for clients from a range of industries
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS and IAS
- Liaising with the ATO Meeting with clients and assisting during conferences
Skills and experience
- Commenced CA or CPA studies
- 1-3 years working for an accountancy firm
- Knowledge of Australian Tax rules
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A positive and motivated attitude
The firm has excellent retention, a vibrant and regular social calendar and actively promote a flexible working environment. They are looking for someone who share their values and will proactively contribute to the culture of the office.
Upon joining you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration and training package, a flexible work policy and hands on mentoring and career development from the partners. If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert