|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
About the role
One of our government clients is looking for an experienced Junior Project Manager for an initial three-month period, to oversee project management of their risk transformation program. The first phase of the project is to roll out a new enterprise software solution to existing risk stakeholders across the business.
The Junior Project Manager manages and coordinates the development, implementation and evaluation of the ERM project to achieve project outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities, interdependencies and blockers
- Coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met
- Overseeing and coordinating working group meetings including secretariat (agenda, actions, and minutes) and governance.
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes
- Managing consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years in a Junior Project Manager role (Essential)
- Previous experience working with and influencing senior stakeholders, holding chairing meetings and steering working groups.
- Must have experience working across IT Projects either in a Senior Project Officer position or Junior PM.
- Experience working on ERM Projects (beneficial)
How to apply
To apply please send your most recently updated word document CV to: email@example.com