|Posted:||7 months ago|
Lead Data Visualisation / Reporting Specialist (Qlik)
- Developing insightful dashboards and reports using Qlik
- CBD office location / working from home
- 9 month initial contract
- $800.00 - $900.00 per day
You will be responsible for the development of interactive and insightful dashboards as well as producing reports via data visualisation tools such as QlikSense.
You will be a part of the Reporting Centre of Excellence working closely with the line of businesses and broader Organisational Performance function to maintain, enhancement and deliver the insurance and performance related business intelligence solutions.
This role will design, develop, publish and support business intelligence and data visualisation dashboards and reports which are used both internally and externally.
You will develop and recommend improvement options drawing on the evaluation of business intelligence best practice, endorsed analytical tools and information from a wide range of sources.
- Sound knowledge of business intelligence and information systems.
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum environments, with experience working in the insurance domain in relation to underwriting, claims and other operational areas.
- Solid understanding of Qlik set analysis, QVD usage and multi-tier Qlik application development and support.
- Knowledge of nPrinting design, implementation and support (2years).
- Experience in coding and working with Qlik, Cognos, Tableau, or other data visualisation tools (5years).
- Lead the design, development and production of new dashboards, assuring dashboards are built according to standards and appropriately quality checked and secured.
- Drive the development of insightful dashboards as well as producing reports via data visualisation tools such as QlikSense.
- Lead critical complex data analysis to develop business intelligence and information solutions and to present data to the business in formats which facilitate decision making.
- Perform assessment on dashboard enhancement and support requests and resolve or triage as necessary to ensure resolution.
- Provide guidance to more junior members of the team regarding dashabord design and build.
- Particpate in key agile rituals across SCRUM team and manage work updates through JIRA.
- Conduct systems testing and support user acceptance testing.
- Contribute to data governance by escalating data quality issues and inconsistencies for assessment and remediation.
- Ensure consistent application of agreed best practice guidelines when developing and publishing new reports, tools and dashboards.
- Perform a range of data-related business intelligence activities to support projects, including: data profiling, data quality assessment, source-to-target data mapping, diagnosis of data quality issues, provide advice and guidance regarding data cleansing, and data reconciliation.
To apply please send your most recently updated word document CV to: email@example.com