|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- 6-mth contract to join a large government agency
- $350pd + super (8hrs pd 40hrs pw)
- CBD location close to station
About the Company:
This large government agency is committed to making it easier for NSW residents and businesses to connect with government, by providing services that are available at times and in ways that best suit customers. Shaped by what customers have told said – they want easier access to government services, faster service, and a single point of contact. Working to simplify transactions and reduce the time required by customers to complete transactions.
About the Role:
A 6-mth contract opportunity with the potential to also extend has come through for a Business Partner Support to join a busy Commercial team. This role is responsible for business partnering with various revenue related stakeholders and will require excellent communication skills paired with a background in Management Accounting e.g. assisting with budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis - there will be a light amount of transactional work involved too.
- Maintain the invoice and billing system and process, generate and send out monthly invoices, allocate payments, process adjustments, generate ageing analysis, perform reconciliation, investigate and resolve client queries.
- Assist with the development, implementation and review of sales and debtors system and financial performance reporting and improvement frameworks.
- Assist with the establishment of budget and forecast.
- Assist with the establishment of financial plans and budgets for each business unit.
- Provide analysis (PowerPoint, graphs etc.) and commentary on business unit performance, monthly/quarterly reporting to business unit managers and ad-hoc requests.
- Provide detailed analysis for business unit monthly management reports, including activities associated with periodic reviews of budgets and performance against those budgets e.g. variance analysis.
- Assist with month end close and preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Perform in-depth analysis of transaction volume, trends and revenue drivers by cluster, agency and channel.
- Assist with development, implementation and maintenance of internal control frameworks including monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of controls associated with revenue generation.
- SAP - essential
- TM1 - essential
- Microsoft Adaptive
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
If this sounds like you please click apply or send your updated cv through to email@example.com