|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
My client is a large listed FMCG business based in Macquarie Park who boast one of the best cultures in their industry. Due to significant growth, they are looking for a Management Accountant to join them for a 12-month contract.
Main responsibilities include:
- Preparing management reporting packs.
- Improving the reporting process and documenting processes.
- Diving into the details of revenue drivers, cost drivers and variances in relation to plans and forecasts.
- Improving the month end processes and updating the budget and forecast data to ensure integrity.
What would make you successful?
- CPA or CA qualified
- Previous experience working as a Management Accountant in a large organisation.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with ERP systems.
To apply for this role and to hear about other opportunities, please submit your CV.