|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Business Senior/ Supervisor – TOP 30
- Internationally affiliated AFR TOP 30 firm
- 3 days per week work from home
- Complex advisory projects & expert mentors
Charterhouse are partnering with one of Australia’s leading TOP 30 professional services firm who have 7 offices across ANZ in search of an experienced Senior Accountant/ Assistant Manager.
The Sydney office is based close by to Wynyard station however there is also the flexibility of working 3 days per week at home.
They value their meaningful client relationships and as such, they are selective in who they work with so that it’s easy to give 100% of their effort. They wholeheartedly enjoy what they do, they are passionate & hardworking, but they don’t forget to have fun too. They invest a lot into their team and nurture a culture of innovation and continuous learning.
You’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits.
The firm are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences allowing a collaborative workplace where all staff can share experiences and learn from each other. You will be guided by experts to reach your own personal goals with a tailored career path specific to you.
They are proudly consistently recognised as a top 100 accounting firm, Top 50 fastest growing firm and international emerging leaders. Their commitment to flexible working and supporting health & wellbeing allows their staff to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
About the role
You will be servicing a portfolio of clients consisting of HNWI’s, SME’s and groups with up to 70 entities. Offering support with compliance, business consulting business benchmarking & modelling, succession planning, taxation advisory, strategic planning, Forecasting, Estate planning & superannuation.
In your role as Business Services Senior/ Supervisor you will:
- Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring all deadlines are met. The nature of the work will be advisory focused;
- Review work completed by juniors & offshore team;
- Training & mentoring junior staff;
- Work closely with clients on a range of business advisory needs including business restructuring, tax planning and cash flow management; and
- Identify business development opportunities and referral networks;
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- 4+ years within the public practice industry
- Relevant qualifications, CA/CPA qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- High level of tax knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate capability in areas such as business restructuring, tax planning and tax advisory.
- Comprehensive training, clear development plans, mentor programs & study leave
- Social firm – Regular Friday drinks, annual party, sporting and fitness events
- CA/CPA membership fees & ongoing study support
- Salary packaging - Vehicles, laptops & phones
- Diverse and inclusive team – collaborative & supportive environment
- Incentive bonuses
- Work life balance – 3 days work from home
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity that will take you on an exciting journey, then use the link provided to apply or forward your resume to email@example.com.