|Location:||ACT - Canberra|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Microsoft 365 Specialist
12-month contract (potential extension)
Ideal Start Date – 01/07/20
The role will require a specialist Microsoft Office 365 and Azure skill set to help the department build its capability and capacity to continue roll-out of Microsoft 365 productivity tools such as Yammer, Teams, Stream, Intune to the department and client agencies. The specialist will also be required to come up with designs and provide troubleshooting and operational support with processes such as user on-boarding/off-boarding and machinery of government changes.
Please note that some after hours work will be required during this engagement.
Security clearance - Ability to obtain baseline clearance
- Demonstrated industry experience supporting and or rolling out Microsoft 365 productivity tools.
- Experience in writing design and technical documentation.
- Microsoft certifications – highly desirable
- Experience in architecture and integrating solutions hosted on Cloud technology, such as Azure or AWS.
- High attention to detail and good client communication skills