|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Network Officer
- ASAP - initial 3 month contract
- Up to $400/day + Super
- Daily monitoring the quality of camera connectivity, ensuring the transfer and integrity of all incidents from camera sites to various systems for adjudication processing
- Administer and monitor requests for maintenance of camera systems and associated communication networks deployed as part of the camera enforcement program and ensure their timely resolution by liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Process external stakeholders requests for access to and maintenance of enforcement cameras, managing and controlling camera systems access, ensuring valid and timely access and minimising camera downtime
- Ensuring network connectivity to multiple devices used to ensure camera enforcement operations deployed throughout NSW
- Monitor camera enforcement systems to ensure that enforcement settings, camera status and actions are accurately applied as per relevant legislation, policies and guidelines.
- Processing multiple requests for authorised use of Bus Lane and Transit ways ensuring detection of true violations
- Ensuring continued camera network connectivity to all hardware components and reporting major technical interruptions for network or camera support
- Responding to routine queries and providing consistent information, given competing demands and priorities, and the need to adapt and assimilate information quickly to ensure policy and quality outcomes are achieved.
- Contribute to timely work outcomes and achieving branch objectives by maintaining comprehensive and accurate written reports and electronic records alignment with agency requirements
- Police check
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
Follow links to apply