|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the role
This is a great opportunity to work for one the AFR TOP 50 accounting firms located in the CBD.
As the Office Administrator you will be working hand in hand with the Directors to improve the performance of existing systems and workflows to improve productivity, efficiency and profitability of the business.
You will be required to:
- Manage the day to day running of an office of around 15 people Directors, and Accountants.
- ASIC and Tax lodgements
- Company secretarial duties
- Review and enhance workflow efficiencies across this business
- End of month billings for all clients
- The management of company and client events
- Marketing; social media; newsletters; maintaining the website
- Preparation of monthly Board papers, coordinating Board meetings, team workshops, training and follow up
- Prior experience managing a professional service office
- Polished presentation and impeccable client service skills
- Clear communication skills with a highly professional phone manner
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Be a team player who can work autonomously
- System experience with Xero, Now Infinity and Microsoft Office would be beneficial
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com