|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the company
Globally recognised Engineering consultancy based in Sydney requires an Office Assistant for a busy internal team.
About the role
A position has become available for a confident and reliable Team or Office Assistant professional who will be required to provide a high level of administration and support to a specific sector within the business. Duties include Calendar management for the team, organising meetings, preparing for workshops, taking minutes and assisting in following up actions, collecting timesheets, document control, updating spreadsheets, expenses. This is an Exciting opportunity to work on large and exciting projects. You will be supporting a team of 10-15 people and must have experience and confidence.
- Minimum 2 years administration/adhoc experience
- Confident in working unsupervised
- Hardworking, good work ethic, reliable, flexibility with work times
- Proficient understanding in the use of MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of Oracle AP processes (desirable)
- Understanding of Office365 applications – OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, Outlook
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click apply now! JN-167738