|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
An opportunity has arisen for a Data Entry Officer to join a multinational construction, property and infrastructure company based in Altona North.
An ongoing temporary role with potential to go permanent, part time (Monday-Thursday 7.30am – 2:30pm).
Reporting to the National Administration Manager, you will assist with:
- The data input of all weekly timesheets, preventative maintenance documentation and other maintenance related data
- Scheduling of maintenance required.
- Maintaining modules within the asset maintenance system
- Document control and filing of paper records
- Stock adjustments and transfer of components between sites
- General administration duties
This is a detail oriented role, where you will be responsible for ensuring the data held within out MEX Asset Maintenance System is complete and accurate.
- Experience is in high risk equipment maintenance is desirable
- Experience in scheduling and reporting is essential.
- High level of database data entry skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite or programmes (particularly Excel)
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to interpret maintenance script into meaningful electronic data
- A strong work ethic, capable of working independently and demonstrated ability to use initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- High standard of output
- Mex Asset Maintenance system experience preferred but not essentials
- Experience in operations or maintenance industry