This role will be responsible for conducting reviews and re-calculations of PIAWE reviews for complex claims and provide technical advise to the remediation team.
- Collate, sort and supply data to the team leader to assist reporting and monitor progress against team targets.
- Manage multiple complex claims scenarios and apply critical reasoning to ensure a high degree of integrity in the decision making process.
- Guide the PIAWE Reviewers when requested with conducting reviews and re-calculation.
- Review PIAWE related and supporting information to determine accurate PIAWE calculation for claims under review.
- Liaise with claim stakeholders to advise process, obtain necessary documentation, advise outcome of reviews and facilitate remediation where applicable.
- Collate and supply summary information regarding PIAWE review and remediation to team leader to assist with outcome reporting.
- Liaise with current and former claims agents to facilitate timely remediation payments, track payment referrals and record payment volume and incidence.
- Maintain compliance with relevant legislation, industry codes, company policies, procedures and customer satisfaction standards.
- Deliver a high-quality customer service experience and manage expectations in a sensitive, open and respectful manner.
- Identify the nature of information required in specific circumstances and assist stakeholders by sourcing and collating complex, sensitive and substantial volumes of information.
- Proven experience in Workers Compensation insurance
- Portfolio management experience with an understanding of the complexities, interdependencies and diverse interactions between elements of a workers compensation claims portfolio.
- Ability to exercise a high level of empathy and sensitivity to work with diverse stakeholders and identify the different styles of engagement required.
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Manuri Ranasinghe on firstname.lastname@example.org