|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the role
A blue-chip client of mine based in the Sydney CBD are on the hunt for a strong test analyst with practical, hands on payments testing experience for an initial 12 month fixed-term contract. Working alongside some of the best and brightest techies in Sydney, you'll be working on a key, industry shaping payments project for the next 12 months and beyond. They're really focused on testers who can get into the project and have the ability to deliver strong, scalable test cases.
They're working on pretty cutting edge technology and have an eye for growth, so there will be no shortage of exciting work to get stuck into, primarily API and Automation testing, and you'll get exposure to the industry leader in their space. Prior experience with testing payments platforms, gateways and POS systems will be the ideal here, and NPP experience would be even better.
What we need to see:
- 5+ years total testing experience
- 1-2 years testing in the payments space
- Strong API testing skills - Postman, SOAPUI etc.
- An understanding of automation testing - Selenium
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to be a truly hands-on tester for the duration of the project
What we'd like to see:
- NPP experience
- AWS exposure
- Functional and NFT experience
- A love for payments
How to apply
This role is already moving to interview stages and will be in high demand, so if you're interested in a 12 month fixed term contract with one of the best payments businesses in the country, then apply here, or email me (Tom) directly at email@example.com with your CV.