|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$110,000 + super + benefits|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Payroll Manager
- ANZ payroll experience required - (essential)
- Experience in working with Outsourced Payroll provider - (essential)
- CBD based and WFH flexibility
- International business | working flexibility | payroll reporting | stakeholder engagement | HRIS experience preferred
Permanent full time opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join a Global business based in Sydney CBD.
You will be responsible for delivering all payroll requirements across the business and working with various internal and external stakeholders.
- working with outsource payroll provider
- sound and up to date knowledge of AU and NZ payroll legislations
- experienced with month end and year end payroll reporting
- ability to identify areas for process improvement
- strong stakeholder engagement skill | excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Overview of key responsibilities:
- processing payroll for employees - working with outsource provider to do this
- processing new starters, leavers, terminations, role changes, pensions etc
- resolving payroll discrepancies and reconciliations
- payroll reporting
- documentation and record maintenance for payroll related processes
- support with international assignments
$110,000 + super + benefits.
Please apply via link or email your application to email@example.com