|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||up to $85,000 + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Payroll Officer
- Permanent full time position
- Preceda experience required along with strong Excel skills
- Payroll Processing | Payroll Reporting | Payroll Analysis
- Unique opportunity to join a well established national company as an experienced Payroll professional. Preceda experience is essential!
City outskirts based - full time office based | up to $85,000 + super experience dependant | minimum 3+ years working experience in a full function Payroll capacity.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has strong payroll experience but is looking to continue to develop their skills in payroll. The role will give you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge across all aspects of payroll which includes processing, month end reporting as well as Payroll Insights and Analysis.
Key overview of duties:
- Accurate processing of payroll
- Assist in the set-up of new employees, employee changes, terminations etc
- Assist with testing, deployment and support for all payroll related programs
- Support Month End payroll tasks including payroll tax, superannuation, reconciliation and reporting
- Maintaining compliance of payroll processes
- Analysis and insight across payroll functions and partnering with stakeholder across the wider business
- 3+ years working experience in payroll
- Preceda experience
- Full function payroll processing experience
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Exposure to any analysis; payroll focused
This role is a permanent full time opportunity - this requires applicants to AU / NZ citizen or permanent resident.