|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
A leading provider of community services and aged care services across the Melbourne region
Working closely with Finance and HR, the Payroll Officer also performs broad finance and accounting duties whilst providing guidance and assistance to the team for payroll related tasks.
- Run end to end payroll who is comfortable interpreting employee conditions such as awards and/or enterprise agreements.
- Accurately calculate wages, terminations, leave entitlements and redundancies
- Interpreting and updating records in compliance with the award
- Identify any payroll related issues
- Prior experience processing payroll
- Strong systems knowledge with knowledge of HR3 would be beneficial but not critical
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Aptitude to learn new processes with ease and willingness to support a team
- Highly organised and ability to work in a busy environment