|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Payroll Officer
- CBD location | mixture of WFH and office (mostly home based)
- 3 month fixed term contract (possible extension)
- Global Organisation
- 12 months+ experience working in a front end payroll capacity | outsource payroll experience would be beneficial | $65k+super
My client is a leading global organisation, based in the heart Sydney CBD, looking for someone to join their team on a 3 month FTC initially to join their busy face pace payroll team.
This is a great opportunity to broaden your payroll experience and work in a collaborative environment.
$65,000 + super salary.
Key focus areas / duties:
- Ensure all HR data required for payroll are synchronised between HR system and payroll system for payrolls
- Reconcile data
- File all payroll documentation related to employees and the payroll function
- Process new starters, terminations, annual leave, personal leave etc
- Deal with payroll related queries
Please apply via the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org