|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the Role
Upcoming role in an ongoing contract for an end-to-end payroll officer with a NSW Government Organization. They are a fun and friendly team who offer excellent benefits and flexible hours to their employees.
Reporting directly into the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- High volume, end to end payroll processing
- Collect, calculate and enter data in order to maintain and update payroll information.
- Calculating and processing hours, overtime, leave, bonuses, allowances and deductions.
- Managing weekly payment runs
- Interpreting EBAs and awards
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Ensure compliance with relevant Awards, Enterprise Agreements and other legislation.
- Providing accurate information in response to employee queries
- Preparing statutory obligations such as PAYG, payroll tax and superannuation
- Attending to and resolving payroll enquiries
- Assist with Annual audit process
- Month end reporting
- Prepare payroll data for internal stakeholders
- Other tasks as requested by the Payroll Manager
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar Payroll Officer role along with the following attributes:
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player
- Excellent time management skills
- A sound knowledge of time and attendance processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Impeccable communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience doing full function payroll, ideally 1-2 years’ experience
- Large ERP exposure is a bonus but not essential
How to Apply
Please apply directly to this role using the 'Apply' button. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com if you have any queries.