|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
A great opportunity has opened for an experienced Payroll officer to advance their payroll career with a growing retail brand; who can offer a collaborative and supportive environment. This opportunity will best suit someone with >3 years payroll experience in a retail organisation. The role is permanent and is set to start in November, supporting a small close knit payroll department in the wider Finance support function.
Our client is a leading retail fashion brand with a large market share and growing presence in the retail store and ecommerce market. Located in Sydney’s Inner Suburbs, conveniently offering parking on site and close to public transport.
Responsibilities will include;
- Plan and deliver fortnightly/monthly payroll for both the Retail Store Network and the Head Office
- Be the first point of contact for all payroll related queries
- Ensure statutory lodgements, payroll year end reconciliations and payment summaries are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Payroll system management Sage MicrOpay and integrated HRIS
- Monthly wage reporting and analysis for budget variance
- Work with payroll team and wider finance department to manage requests related to payroll and compliance in relation to award rates etc.
- Ad hoc projects as required
- >3 years Payroll full function experience, with retail industry experience prioritised
- Solid technical skillset and advanced Excel, paired with strong numeracy skills
- Proven ability to process end to end payroll for 500+ employees
- Strong and articulate communication skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Certificate or Diploma in Payroll/Accounting highly regarded
- Full working rights; must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Permanent role with November start
- Competitive salary, up to $85,000 + Superannuation
- Great work environment, with social activities, perks and incentives
- Inner Suburbs Sydney location, parking available & close to public transport
If you are up for the challenge and meet the required criteria, apply now or send your application to email@example.com