- CBD location, immediate start, end to end payroll
- $35- $40 per hour + super, flexible & hybrid working
- 2-month assignment covering leave period
About the company
Multinational organisation in the financial sector with a growing finance division. Working as part of the wider payroll team and reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will support a collaborative and people-first organisation. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team on a temporary basis to cover leave.
About the role
- Ensuring all timesheets are accurately processed
- Processing packages and superannuation
- Payroll queries via phone and email
- Preparing employment contracts/terminations
- Preparing payroll tax, PAYG statements
- Assist with reporting at month end
Skills & experience
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a busy payroll team
- Must be competent using large payroll systems
- Must be able to think on your feet
- Need to have strong excel and numeracy skills
Join this forward thinking, collaborative and engaging team. Flexible working is available as well as prime CBD location and hot-desking in a modern office.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.