|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Exciting opportunity for experienced Payroll officer to join a Local Council in the north. Full function Payroll duties, part time hours (2.5 days p/week).
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Payroll Officer the role will entail:
- Assist in the provision of a timely and accurate payroll service to the organization.
- Maintain employee computer details and personnel files
- Actively contribute to meeting the objectives of the Payroll, Human Resources and Finance Departments.
- Train in all aspects of the payroll department
- Query handling across all payroll related queries
- Processing annual leave, sick leave, new starters, leavers etc
- Superannuation payments
- Payroll Tax & EBA’s
- Processing third party payments including child support
This role will require you to be a proven Payroll Office with experience in:
- Experience with larger scale payroll systems, ideally Chris21
High attention to detail and time management
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Local Council experience highly regarded
- Intermediate Excel skills
If this sounds like the role for you, then please respond to this ad or email Cohen at email@example.com