|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$70,000 + super|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- Payroll Officer | 12 month FTC
- Working with outsourced payroll
- Immediate start / short notice period
- SAP preferable | ADP | Aussie Pay or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills | problem solving | attention to detail | ability to work to tight deadlines
Permanent full time opportunity for a global client based in Sydney CBD | Early Feb start 2020 | experience in payroll is essential (outsourced preferable but in-house full function will be considered also).
Strong written and oral communication is essential, problem solving skills are key as well as strong knowledge across Payroll Legislation's and intermediate Excel skills.
- ensure all front end HR / Payroll data is entered and synchronised between HR and payroll system for fortnightly & monthly payrolls
- liaise with outsourced payroll provider and inter-company
- ensure all information is accurate before upload into payroll software - deal with any discrepancies and rectify
- creation of super funds and work patterns using HR platform
- generate and distribute payroll reports
- resignations / terminations / redundancy calculations
- calculate and lodge payroll taxes interstate
- ensure payroll reports reconcile to GL
This opportunity is full time and permanent | only AU / NZ citizens and permanent residents will be considered.