|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$60,000 + super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Payroll Officer
- CBD full time
- Fast pace working environment
- Excellent communications required
- Permanent full time opportunity | CBD based | Payroll Officer | weekly and fortnightly | contractor payroll | $60,000 + super.
This role is permanent full time, working in a fast pace organisation - the role requires 12 months plus experience working in Payroll (in-house or outsourced).
- You will be required to process casual payroll on a weekly and fortnightly basis
- Deal with queries internally & externally
- Work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is key
- System savvy
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will get a great work life balance, work security and stability as well as training!
Collaborative working environment with benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has recently started out their career in a payroll admin focused role that is keen to continue developing their payroll skills whilst working in a dynamic team.
Please apply via the link or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**please note only AU / NZ citizens are eligible to apply or permanent residents.