|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$73,000 + super|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Payroll Officer
- ERP experience ie: Oracle, Preceda, SAP
- Time in attendance platform - Kronos would be beneficial
- High volume fast pace environment
- Experienced Payroll specialist required for a 12 month fixed term contract | high volume experience essential along with time in attendance platform experience
Full function high volume payroll required, 800+ employees (essential experience in high volume needed).
Stakeholder engagement / business partnering & process improvement experience required.
Excellent communications both written & verbally are essential along with attention to detail and intermediate Excel skills.
Macquarie Park / Ryde location | $73,000 + super salary.
- process payroll to tight deadlines
- manual and automated timesheet processing
- workers comp and insurance manual adjustments
- ensure all compliance is adhered too along with keeping up to do with legislative changes
- dealing with payroll queries and accurate resolutions
- maintaining employee master files
Please apply via this advert or email myself direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
**please note, with this being a 12 month FTC, WHV are not eligible to apply.