|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||up to $80,000 + super|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Payroll Officer
- Kronos experience essential
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Work flexibility - from home & office
- Established Consumer Goods business | mixture of monthly, fortnightly & weekly payroll | EBA experience required.
Main focus: Accurate and timely processing of allocated payrolls.
- process payroll to tight deadlines
- manual and automated timesheet processing
- workers comp and insurance manual adjustments
- ensure all compliance is adhered too along with keeping up to do with legislative changes
- dealing with payroll queries and accurate resolutions
- maintaining employee master files
My client is based in the Macquarie Park / Ryde area - easily accessible via public transport (bus, train or metro). Work flexibility between home and office is available.
This role is being offered on a 12 month fixed term contract - full working rights are required.
Please send your application to email@example.com or apply via the link.