|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$90k including super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Payroll Team Lead
- CBD based + work from home
- Permanent Full Time
- ADP experience preferred or SAP
- Experienced Payroll professional required | Global business | Team Leader - mentoring and guiding a payroll officer | able to work to tight deadlines
My client is a leading global organisation based in Sydney CBD, they are looking for a permanent full time Payroll Team Lead to join their business.
You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding a payroll officer, as well as ensuring all payroll related duties are executed efficiently.
Stakeholder engagement experience is essential as you will be the main POC for communication internally within the group and externally with the outsourced Payroll provider.
Experience in ADP, another outsourced Payroll provider or SAP is required.
This role is a mixture of WFH and office based, mostly WFH but required to come into the office when required.
Salary on offer is circa $90k including super.
Overview of duties (not limited to):
- Timely completion and accuracy of Payroll processing, including superannuation
- Resignation / Termination / Redundancy calculations
- Review severance and payroll disbursement
- Follow-up and resolve payroll, termination and superannuation queries
- Check ADP testing on payroll configuration solutions, super and work pattern set ups
- Payroll Tax calculations, reconciliations and lodgement, monthly & yearly
- Prepare, reconcile and distribute EOM / EOY reports
- Provide valuable feedback to staff through annual performance appraisals and goal settings programme.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer / Senior Payroll Officer that wants to take the next step in their career OR for an already experienced Team Lead who is looking for their next move into a larger organisation and to take on more autonomy.
Only AU / NZ perm residents and citizens are eligible to apply.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.