|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Great, part time payroll opportunity!
- Great CBD location, seconds walk form local amenities
- Collaborative, fun and energetic team
About the Company:
Our client is a well-respected law firm with beautiful CBD offices. The practice is well managed with a good structure and great processes and systems. They have an open-door policy and offer career development to all staff. The firm promotes a supportive and warm environment and is innovative, encouraging new ideas from staff. The Sydney office has a fun and friendly environment and is in a great and easily accessible location.
About the Role:
PART TIME payroll Officer required for a 12 month temporary role based in CBD. Days working will be Tuesday and Wednesday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
- Prepare fortnightly payroll (E-pay)
- Prepare and post payroll journals into accounting software
- Prepare adhoc payroll and terminations
- Prepare and post adhoc payroll journals into accounting software
- Set up and post PAYG payments
- Setup and post child support payments
- Review and post superannuation – follow up where there are discrepancies
- Maintenance of payroll – i.e. Reset employee password, change to address, change of staff bank details, bank account details, change employees reporting workflow
- Payroll tax submissions and post to accounting software
- Annual payroll tax submissions and post into accounting software
- Maintenance of paid parental leave including funds received, posting and logging for payroll purposes
- Reconciliation and submission of Workers Compensation Actual Wages Declaration as of 30th April YY
- Review and reconcile June YE Income Statements and ETP report (Previously known as payment summary)
- Liaise with HR to ensure accuracy of payroll data
- Assist HR and reception with maintenance of staff leave calendar
- Attend to adhoc requests from HR
- Payroll balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting payroll balance sheet reconciliation journals (Provisions and reclass journals)
- Daily banking
- Various filing
- Management of cab charges
- Assistance with month end as requested
Duties listed above are an essential part of your role, however, there may be times where you will be required to perform other duties as assigned.
If this role interests you, please contact Elliott Hunter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org