|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
[Power BI Analyst – Leading Not-for Profit Organization]
- 8-month FTC, with a possibility to extend to 3 years.
- Working for a leading Not-for Profit Organization giving back to the community.
- Working with cross functional teams, while having exposure to finance projects.
About the Company
This Leading Not-for profit organisation, who are in fact one of largest private charities in the world are looking for likeminded people to join their community to embrace the company, culture, and environment of their world.
This recognisable Not-for profit organisation are always looking for people who fit their culture. This role is to direct and engage in the implementation of the requirement as apart of their critical ERP project.
You will be responsible to provide database and BI solution design, guidance, and support to the ERP project, as well as the ongoing engagement in activities across the whole application lifecycle.
You will be at the forefront of liaising with key stakeholders relating to finance reports and agree on timeframes to develop and implement the reports.
About the Role
- You will engage with stakeholders at all levels in the business to provide scopes and visibility to ensure the project is delivered to their standards.
- Be clear and concise with your communication skills across all levels.
- Provide regular updates to the Project Director and other related finance stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to communicate with key finance stakeholder to capture report design.
- Someone who is clear and effective with their communication and analysis, achieving their deliverables.
- Provide regular written and verbal updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Partner and influence key stakeholders at all levels across the business, gathering requirements, and communicating agreed outcomes.
- Understanding the issues as well as recognising solution then to plan its implementation.
- Implement and determine an appropriate project management and governance approach for each project.
You will have experience with:
- You will have 2-4 years of experience working with Microsoft Power BI reporting and SQL development skills.
- You will be a strong communicator who can effectively speak with key finance stakeholders and other senior members within the organisation.
- You will be self-motivated, collaborative, and to work under minimal supervision.
- Someone who is results driven, you will need strong deliverables on time and to the company’s standard.
- You will have proven experience database and data warehouse using Microsoft suite of Power BI development tools which will include SQL Server, SharePoint, and Excel.
- Work for a recognizable NFP with the feel-good factor of giving back.
- Agile working environment.
- Long-term initial 8-month contract with the possibility to extend further.
- Work on an exciting project that will boost your career with indirect reporting to the CIO and CFO.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.