|Posted:||7 months ago|
Our client is a National firm with diverse practice groups, delivering legal and commercial advice. This firm is based in fabulous new offices in Barangaroo. They are looking for an experienced EA to join their energetic and collaborative leadership team. This firm offers a range of benefits to their team, including reward and recognition programs, incentive schemes, regular social events as well as flexible working opportunities and the ability to purchase additional leave.
This amazing opportunity will see you providing a high level of administrative support to their general insurance team as well as act as a central point of contact all departments. This is an incredibly demanding role so strong organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure is essential.
Your duties will include:
* Managing communication between practice groups
* Diary management, including arranging travel and team functions
* Liaising with HR in relation to recruitment and on boarding within the General Insurance team
* Drafting and amending documents and correspondence
* Preparing briefs for Counsel
* Monthly billing and expenses
* Other ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this role it is essential that you possess:
* A minimum of 4 years' experience as a legal assistant at an executive level
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* A fast and accurate typing speed
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
* A vibrant and enthusiastic attitude towards your work
To apply for this role, please hit APPLY now or contact Jessika Anderson at Charterhouse on (02) 9641 2469 for more information.