|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
The position is a Pre-Sales support role to answer an inquiries hotline & inbox. You will be resolving issues relater to customers address, location, service and product queries, you will also be able to handle escalations in order to complete service qualifications.
This is a full time position based in North Sydney for a minimum of 9 months. I am looking for candidates who are able to start within the next 2/3 weeks.
I am looking for candidates with the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Recent experience in a similar role
- At least 3 years experience in Telecommunications environment
- Good understanding of Presales activities
- Ability to set up and run meetings and workshops
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in inbound calling environment
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Ability to think on your feet and come up with solutions to problems
Duties will include:
- Phone support for all enquiries
- Onsite Support for all enquiries
- Build & maintain constructive working relationships with customer staff
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
- Support process data capture and reporting for process measurement
- Setting up and running meetings
- Liaising with process stakeholders
Please apply now!