|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $80,000 + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This company is a large, well known organisation based in Sydney's North Shore. A permanent full-time position has become available for a Pricing Analyst to join their friendly and dynamic team.
$75,000 - $80,000 + super.
Reporting to the Pricing Manager, some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for ensuring the revenue growth target is achieved profitably to budget
- Achieve margin improvement target in collaboration with Merchandising and Sales
- Development & implementation of the initiatives required to improve profitability
- Actively participate in development of strategic and annual plans
- Identify price outliers and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Support key customer strategies and arrangements through appropriate pricing, rebate and credit arrangements
- Develop a framework for measuring customer profitability.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferably within the FMCG space
- Ability to demonstrate a business focus
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Proven ability to analyse and solve complex problems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
Please send your resume through to Ruby@charterhouse.com.au or click ‘APPLY’